Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,399 (¥311,193) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)