Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,509 (¥310,489) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)