Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,442 (¥323,259) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)