Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,588 (Shilling193,849) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)