Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,694 (Shilling197,048) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)