Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,511 (Shilling176,479) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)