Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,410 (Shilling172,065) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)