Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00911 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,250 (Shilling356,832) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 2 hours ago)