Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €967 (32,012₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)