Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03208 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,110 (34,602₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)