Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03077 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,377 (44,759₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)