Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03394 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,966 (57,928₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)