Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,244 (руб 138,465) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)