Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,490 (2,047,695 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)