Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,050 (3,795,977 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)