Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 143% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,905 (9,568,963 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)