Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,355 (5,522,229 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)