Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 126% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,341 (10,075,221 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (43 minutes ago)