Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 177% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,667 (9,112,228 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)