Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,511 (4,826,213 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)