Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,626 (4,847,728 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)