Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06956 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,765 (R 68,496) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)