Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00099 EUR / RWF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,693 (1,707,375 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (22 minutes ago)