Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03642 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,001 (54,934₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)