Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,846 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)