Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,081 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)