Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01155 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,498 (Taka 216,351) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (26 minutes ago)