Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09029 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,026 (11,365 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (27 minutes ago)