Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02552 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,361 (53,321 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (26 minutes ago)