Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02579 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,397 (54,140 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)