Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03094 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €974 (31,465₴) in Kherson.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)