Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09049 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,029 (11,368 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)