Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,461 (2,847 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)