Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04508 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €440 (9,767 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)