Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04437 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 76% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €465 (10,478 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)