Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04815 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €460 (9,554 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)