Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04841 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €539 (11,134 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salta costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)