Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13906 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 47% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,586 (11,403 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)