Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02821 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €739 (26,195₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)