Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03132 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,191 (38,034₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)