Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03272 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,249 (38,154₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)