Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,087 (﷼ 51,834,761) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)