Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,208 (﷼ 58,869,126) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)