Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,362 (﷼ 62,498,278) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)