Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,702 (﷼ 93,995,179) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (36 minutes ago)