Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03486 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,669 (76,582₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)