Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,654 (21,289,297 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)