Cost of living comparison between Kemerovo, Russia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01460 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,575 (руб 176,320) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)