Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,504 (C$6,818) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)