Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,573 (486,141 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)