Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,833 (871,646 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)