Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,337 (431,980 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (29 minutes ago)