Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,202 (387,596 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)