Cost of living in Kazan', Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kazan' (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,723 (руб 168,900) in Kazan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)