Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16484 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,032 (6,262TL) in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (39 minutes ago)