Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,419 (5,574TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)