Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 113% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,628 (2,380,258 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)