Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,361 (¥529,787) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)