Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,103 (¥277,741) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)