Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,434 (¥530,825) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)