Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00884 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,551 (¥514,825) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)