Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,158 in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (39 minutes ago)