Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00746 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,879 (¥251,880) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)