Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,421 (¥415,099) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)