Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,663 (₨ 199,453) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (24 minutes ago)