Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,627 (₨ 207,531) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trinidad costs $b10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥950 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)