Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 867 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00793 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 4% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,338 (₨ 168,792) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)