Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,254 in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)