Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,751 in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (16 minutes ago)