Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,962 in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)