Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,192 in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)