Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00625 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,196 (₨191,240) in Kasur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (40 minutes ago)