Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,232 (₨189,146) in Kasur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)