Cost of living comparison between Kassel, Germany and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,160 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)