Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,806 (元21,896) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)