Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,864 (元36,118) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 2 hours ago)