Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,772 (元35,138) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)