Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12700 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,237 (元17,613) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)