Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,287 (5,770,671 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)