Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10242 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,212 (31,363 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)