Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10514 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,652 (63,269 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (28 minutes ago)