Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09648 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,058 (31,694 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)