Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10565 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 122% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,211 (68,254 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)