Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,021 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)