Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,515 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (40 minutes ago)