Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,462 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)