Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03701 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,700 (99,989 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)