Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03916 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,926 (49,168 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)