Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03880 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,512 (38,968 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)