Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03783 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,706 (97,961 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)