Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,304 (₨303,869) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)