Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,956 (₨159,457) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)