Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01299 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,144 (₨165,042) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)