Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 (₨276,951) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)