Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,816 (₨206,004) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)