Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,958 (2,699,126 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)