Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,152 (4,038,183 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (32 minutes ago)