Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,817 (2,434,701 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)