Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,176 (3,953,105 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (17 minutes ago)