Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25225 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,644 (10,483TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)