Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16090 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,369 (8,512TL) in Karaman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)