Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01310 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,963 (302,469 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)