Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,933 (153,804 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)