Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,847 (﷼ 98,189,111) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)