Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,456 (﷼ 60,517,639) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (40 minutes ago)