Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,402 (555,229 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)