Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00251 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,585 (631,714 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)