Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,791 (945,021 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)