Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €998 (417,126 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)