Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,021 (707,109 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)