Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,100 (715,513 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)