Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00232 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €867 (373,659 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)