Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00276 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,939 (702,321 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)