Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,365 (₨260,855) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)