Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,312 (₨256,575) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)