Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00651 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €962 (₨147,644) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)