Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,607 (1,052,888 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (31 minutes ago)