Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,918 (1,266,047 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (38 minutes ago)