Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,715 (1,124,592 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (28 minutes ago)