Cost of living in Kara, Togo vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,034 (1,348,975 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)