Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,199 (675,704 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)